How to sign up for the American College of Cardiology
Introduction to American College of Cardiology
The American College of Cardiology’s primary self-assessment programme, ACCSAP, covers the full field of adult clinical cardiology. The mission of the American college of cardiology is to transform cardiovascular care and improve heart health. ACC believes that innovation and knowledge will optimise cardiovascular care and outcomes. So, at the end of the day, patients are getting the best care they can.
You can also use ACCSAP to identify your knowledge gaps. So, that you can develop your existing knowledge and can also learn new skills and information. It also provides you with CME credit and MOC points in medical knowledge. Using ACCSAP, you can prepare for the boards, learn about the ABIM blueprint, and simulate taking a board exam.
Registration process for the American College of Cardiology
- First and foremost, go to the acc.org home page, and click join in the upper right-hand corner.
- To begin the accsap registration process, click the join now button on the topmost banner.
- On the next page, you will be asked to choose one of the options between login and START APPLICATION.
- By clicking on the start application, you will be redirected to the registration page.
- On the registration page, fill in all the required details like Email/Username, Password.
- Also, fill in its confirmation, first name, last name, degree/ profession type, and address.
- After entering all the details, click on create an account.
- In this way, you can successfully create an account on ACC.
How to login to the American College of Cardiology?
- Go to the acc.org home page and click on the accsap login.
- By entering your username and password, you can easily login on the Accsap login portal.
- Before logging in to the account, make sure that you have registered yourself on ACC.
- After logging on to the Accsap account, you will be on the main application page.
- Thus, accsap login procedure is completed successful.
How to use the ACCSAP App?
- After accsap login online, you need to fill in all the details like the first name, last name, degree, professional type, address, and personal and contact information.
- Later click on forward to choose membership.
- You will be now able to select FACC. Here don’t forget to enter the support documents that are required.
- Add your board certifications and click forward to supporting documents.
- Now you will be asked to add additional supporting documents and click on additional documents.
- Once all sections are completed, click on forward to submit.
- If any sections need to be filled, then they will be marked on the left side.
- On the submission page, answer the disclosure questions.
- Check and sign the applicant’s authorisation to release information.
- Tick on I Agree and click on Finish application & Pay.
- By completing the payment, you will receive mail to the registered mail address within a week.
How to reset the forgotten password on the American College of Cardiology account?
- Go to the Accsap official login page.
- There you get the Forgot password option. Click on it on the Accsap login page.
- Enter your registered email address and click submit.
- A verification code along with a link to reset your password will be sent to your mail address.
- By clicking on the link, you can successfully reset your new password.
How to reset forgotten username on the American College of Cardiology account?
- To begin, go to the official acc.org login page.
- There’s a Forgot Username option there. Select it by clicking on it.
- Click Submit after entering your registered email address.
- Your username, as well as a link, will be emailed to that email address.
- You can successfully log into your ACC account by clicking on the link.
ACCSAP has added several new features with the people in mind. Let’s take a look at how you may improve your app by leveraging your experience.
- Daily instructions and regular updates
- ACCSAP costs $400 per year
- ECME credit is offered for those who live outside the United States
- An enhanced quiz engine is accessible.
- Improved Access Model
Frequently asked questions
Q: What is ACCsap?
A: ACCSAP is ACC’s flagship self-assessment program covering the entire field of adult clinical cardiology.
Q: What is new in the latest version of ACCSAP?
A: Regular updates, Improved access model, better pricing, ECME credit, An enhanced quiz engine and new print out.
Q: What are the popular features on ACCsap?
A: Convenient online format which gives easy access from anywhere, educational material in both text and video format, even better questions, creates custom quizzes and simulate board exams, all the CME credit and MOC points in medical knowledge you need to stay licenced and certified for a 5- year period. In addition to that ECME is also available for outside the USA users.
We have done our best to provide the complete Accsap login process in this article. I hope this helps you log into the Accsap portal.